Administrator – Operations - Burgess Hill
A position has arisen for a full time Administrator to join the Operations Team at HPC Compressed Air Systems in Burgess Hill. You will be responsible for providing a wide and varied range of administrative support across Operations at HPC. An important aspect of this role will be the ability to cover reception for holidays and absences.
Some key responsibilities include
- Arrange, track and record all staff training and prepare analysis for management meetings
- Record and process accident and near miss reports, preparing analysis for management meetings;
- Provide administrative support to the H&S Committee & Operations Team;
- Provide administrative support for the day to day running of the office.
- Reception Duties: provide a friendly welcome to all visitors to HPC and communicate arrivals to the relevant staff;
- Handle all telephone calls promptly and professionally, with all information recorded correctly, ie phone numbers, names and companies.
- Effective prioritising to ensure key responsibilities are met.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to organise a busy workload.
If you are interested in this role and have previous experience, or GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English please apply with your CV and covering letter to:Catherine Delahunty at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available on request.