Description: A vacancy has arisen for an Office Administrator, based at our offices in Norwich.
- To provide general administration support
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing absence cover for the Office Administrator and Branch Coordinator,
- Assisting the Office Administrator in the managing of the branch stores.
Key skills for this role:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Computer Literate: MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Effectively manage time
- Self-starter that can run with tasks until they are completed, with the ability to turn their hand to any business requirements to support the operation
- Requires motivation to get things done in a simple way whilst overcoming obstacles with a can-do attitude
- A great team worker – working in a tight, multi-functional team and able to communicate to and with all team members and external stakeholders
- Be able to comply with all company disciplines and procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- Some previous experience in an office administration role is required.
HPC Compressed Air Systems is recognised as the gold standard in the compressed air industry, supplying innovative, energy efficient air compression / air treatment products and system solutions to leading manufacturers.
If you are interested in this position and you have the necessary skills and qualifications required for this role, please email a covering letter along with your CV to Catherine Delahunty at: firstname.lastname@example.org.