Service Engineer – Compressed Air – Burgess Hill
HPC Compressed Air Systems has an opportunity for an experience Service Engineer to join the service department working out of our Burgess Hill branch.
- Carry out routine planned maintenance on HPC Compressors and ancillary product ( oil water separator’s / filters / dryers ),
- attend equipment breakdowns, diagnose faults, identify parts required and effect the repair
- Service HPC’s established customer base and support our distributor network.
- To undertake training on products when required, both in the UK and Germany.
- previous experience in the compressed air industry
- ability to work on own initiative
- Has experience as a field based engineering role
- good communication skills and proven successful team working with a flexible approach to working hours.
- A formal technical training by means of apprenticeship or equivalent is required together with a minimum of two years practical experience working without direct supervision.
- Possess a sound engineering background (electrical / mechanical), with relevant experience, demonstrating clear and effective hand skills and thinking.
- A current driving licence is essential.
HPC are offering a competitive salary with company benefits including paid overtime when available, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company sick pay, pension scheme and private medical insurance after a qualifying period. Service Engineers work a 45 week, Monday to Friday, and a mandatory out of hours callout rota, currently 1 week in every 7. A service van will be provided.
A leader in the UK market for fifty years, HPC and HPCs authorised distributors have a reputation for excellence in all fields of compressed air generation and place high priority on professional customer support throughout its UK network
If you would like to apply for this role and have the necessary skills and experience, please email your CV to Catherine Delahunty at: email@example.com.