Stock Controller - Burgess Hill
HPC Compressed Air Systems, has an opportunity for experienced Stock Controller at our Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, to work with the Operations teams assisting with locating stock and maintaining accurate inventory.
A leader in the UK Compressed Air market for fifty years, in partnership with KAESER Kompressoren SE, its network of HPC Authorised Distributors HPC provides its customers with the most reliable and efficient Compressed Air Systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the stock data held in Sage.
- Establish effective processes to eliminate overstocking and manage slow moving and obsolete stock.
- Resolve discrepancies and errors in a timely manner.
- Organise stock take, review and reporting.
- Identify and report on key stock KPIs
- Liaising with HPCs branches in Nottingham, Norwich, Birmingham and Harlow to manage branch stock levels.
- Regular management of cost and sales price list updates for circulation.
- Management of import and export packs ensuring correct information and legislation.
- Managing the process for return of stock, both internal and from branch, supplier returns and EU suppliers.
- To help identify efficient processes for improvement.
- Actively engage in training/personal development and ongoing company improvement.
- To be flexible in undertaking other duties as required from time to time in order to meet the needs of the Company.
- Proven work record in all aspects of stock management with a keen eye for detail and strong organisation.
- A working knowledge of r import/export legislation.
- An understanding of material requirement planning (MRP).
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Excel specifically.
- Experience in analysing and extracting and reporting accurate data.
- HPC require at least 2 years experience in inventory and 1 year warehousing for this role.
Working a 37 hour week, Monday to Friday, HPC are offering a competitive salary with company benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company sick pay, pension scheme and private medical insurance after a qualifying period.
If you would like to apply for this role and have the necessary skills and experience, please email your CV to Catherine Delahunty at: email@example.com.