Warehouse Operative Team Leader
Description: A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative Team Leader, based at our offices in Burgess Hill.
You will be responsible for goods inwards processes including checking goods against supplier documentation & processing on Sage, investigation of stock discrepancies, dealing with drivers and couriers; maintaining stock maintenance and stock transactions; processing goods outwards through the courier software; processing goods returns/defect processes and managing the quarantine area.
Other key responsibilities:
- Assist with the picking of goods for despatch or production of service kits and/or equipment production assembly, ensuring appropriate authorisation documentation
- Efficient packing using with suitable protection for all despatched goods.
- Production Assembly – as per build requirements
- Assist service when required
- Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, near miss incidents) in line with the company Accident and near Miss Policy and Procedure
- Assist with with stocktaking
- Carry out general housekeeping, ensuring a clean, tidy and safe work environment
- Carry out routine safety inspections alongside accurately completed documentation for the Warehouse Manager
- Assist with training new team members through on the job training
- Ensuring goods received are in good condition and correctly labelled.
Qualifications and experience:
- Forklift licence – Reach/Counter Balance and B2
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Proven leadership skills –experience in building, developing and motivating a team
HPC Compressed Air Systems is recognised as the gold standard in the compressed air industry, supplying innovative, energy efficient air compression / air treatment products and system solutions to leading manufacturers.
If you are interested in this position and you have the necessary skills and qualifications required for this role, please email a covering letter along with your CV to Catherine Delahunty at: email@example.com.