HPC Compressed Air Systems is OPEN FOR BUSINESS and doing all that it can to help compressed air users work through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We remain responsive and will continue to do everything we can to support all customer requirements during this time.
HPC is open for business, is currently fully operational and is ready to support your business – we have:
- Equipment Stock - a full range of electric compressors, diesel portable compressors, blower / exhauster blocks and stock of ancillary compressed air products is available from HPC
- Hire / Rental Stock – HPC HIRE AIR provides an unbeatable rental service for emergency or interim solutions. HIRE AIR can provide rental compressors, electric & diesel portable air compressors plus additional components such as compressed air treatment products for all industries and applications requiring compressed air
- Spares Stock – a comprehensive stock of spares, service / maintenance kits and consumables is available
- Service Engineers - HPC has experienced and expert compressed air Service Engineers available and on call, ready to assist you
- Support Teams - our experienced and professional office support teams continue to provide your business with a point of contact and expert help
- Delivery & Logistics - HPC is fully operational and ready to respond to your immediate and future requirements
For any immediate or potential compressed air requirements – please call 0845 4300472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The spread and the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting all businesses and in response to this HPC is communicating and providing regular updates to customers via a dedicated updates page – to view the dedicated website page please << CLICK HERE >>
On this page, the operational and stock / logistics status of HPC is updated on a daily basis through a series of GREEN | AMBER | RED status indicators (RAG status) together with a short commentary plus all related business updates to the ongoing and evolving situation.
HPC continues to take sensible and proportionate measures during this period of uncertainty and the well-being and health of all HPC personnel and our customers remains our highest priority. Whilst we are currently fully operational, HPC is reviewing and taking all necessary precautions to keep our customers and teams safe
We have instructed HPC personnel to limit all close contact and to maintain a reasonable distance from people they are visiting or other people on site, respecting all individual customer requirements as necessary.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support, custom and understanding during this challenging period of uncertainty as we strive to continue and maintain the high levels of customer service of which HPC is justly proud.