HPC provides oil-free compressors for dental technology use, to support multiple applications in dental laboratories and universities
HPC KAESER understand that in the dental technology industry a dependable supply of oil-free, dry and hygienic compressed air is required from a compressed air system. Dental compressors need to deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the application, whether for a dental laboratory or preclinical university training, a reliable source of compressed air is a vital requirement to ensure successful studies and satisfied technicians.
In order to obtain this high grade and continuous dental compressed air it is important to consider and invest in the correct, specialist dental equipment. Coupled with ever-changing Health and Safety regulations and legislation, dental technology applications can rely on specially designed HPC KAESER dental technology compressed air equipment to provide the perfect solutions for your individual dental compressed air demands.
Why choose HPC KAESER for your dental compressed air solutions?
HPC KAESER specialise in demand-oriented compressed air production, drying and filtration for dental technology applications, providing the perfect technical solutions for your dental compressed air needs. Choosing a competent, specialist and experienced company to provide and maintain all aspects of your dental compressed air requirements provides significant advantages including the security of guaranteed response times in case of any problems.
HPC KAESER will provide and deliver reliable compliance with the latest requirements and recommendations of dental technology and material manufacturers. Investing in an HPC KAESER dental package or system will allow dental technology environments to achieve clean, dry, oil-free air whilst conforming to current Health and Safety regulations plus sound (noise level) legislation.
Compressed air is often viewed as a low priority and it is only when the compressor stops through lack of maintenance and service that an issue is recognised - generally ‘No Compressor - No Work’. HPC KAESER dental technology products and compressed air solutions provide an effective contribution to the assurance of high-quality dental work, so long life, reliable specialist dental equipment provides complete solutions for dental technology businesses and applications.
Dental laboratory air compressor solutions
A dependable air supply for dental facilities with equipment ranging from simple air nozzles to modern CAD/CAM systems that require large volumes of compressed air is essential to your success – without that, nothing works. HPC KAESER has the ideal custom solution for every compressed air need and work requirement. It is also possible to retrofit an existing compressed air system with a refrigerant dryer and filters – with no loss of compressed air output in the form of purge air. This allows you to adjust the quality of the compressed air to meet the actual requirement.
Universities and Preclinical dentistry complete compressed air solutions
At universities, a reliable and dependable compressed air supply enables professors and students alike to focus on research and learning. A central compressor station ensures a cost-effective and dependable compressed air supply. A considered and well-designed station like this can deliver a reliable supply of quality compressed air to hundreds of fully operational treatment chairs, student training chairs and large dental technology laboratories.
Dental CAD/CAM compressed air solutions
Modern dental CAD/CAM milling and grinding machines require large volumes of oil-free, dry and clean compressed air. For an effective return of investment, the systems should operate around the clock, and, if possible, even at weekends. This imposes heavy demands on the compressed air supply. HPC KAESER compressors and compressed air treatment components are designed and built to meet these challenging conditions.
Popular dental compressed air solution systems
- HPC KAESER rotary screw compressors - compact, modular and space saving SXC and AIRCENTER Series units feature screw compressor packages complete with refrigerant dryers and air receivers that are easy to position and simple to install
- i.Comp TOWER T & AIRBOX CENTER systems - soundproofed, oil-free, all-in-one reciprocating compressor solutions
- Refrigerant dryers & Compressed air filters – to ensure compressed air quality by removing potentially harmful contaminants such as moisture, dirt and oil
- Air receivers – for the storage of compressed air at pressure
- Condensate treatment products – electronic condensate drains and oil/water separators that deliver and treat contaminated condensate
- SAM 4.0 Air management and compressor control system – promoting Industry 4.0 compliance and ensuring exceptional energy efficiency to help safeguard the environment. Up to 16 fully independent compressed air stations can be controlled simultaneously by a SAM 4.0, which groups the individual compressors as one large station
- KCT blue Series Reciprocating compressors - specialist oil-free reciprocating (piston) compressors that combine proven technology, impressive performance in a compact, cost-effective design