HPC plc has taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided on this website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources from other parties linked to or from this website.
All such information is provided in good faith and HPC plc excludes liability for any errors, omissions or misleading information (unless made recklessly or fraudulently) to the maximum extent permitted by law, together with all implied warranties in connection with such information.
This HPC website contains hyperlinks to other websites i.e. sites published by parties other than HPC plc. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. HPC plc does not operate such sites and is therefore not responsible for their content. Furthermore, our inclusion of the hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their owners / operators.
If you wish to establish a "hyperlink" from your site to this HPC website, or wish to "frame" all or any part of this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting authorisation and written consent from HPC plc.
HPC make no warranty or representation relating to the availability of this website and have no liability to you should this website become unavailable to you for any reason.
In no circumstances shall HPC plc be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of any data or information published on this site.
The use of this HPC website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registered Office: 2 Victoria Gardens, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9RQ. Registered No. 622352 England
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By browsing and using this website you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions and other statements relating to its use.
Who Are We?
HPC plc operates as two divisions, HPC Precision Engineering and HPC Compressed Air Systems.
When Visiting this site you may:
- access this website to obtain information, advice and data relating to HPC products and services.
- print off individual copies of any individual page for your own personal use. This includes making copies solely for the purpose of storing the same into a cache memory or copies made when the file is downloaded, as long as you do not do any of the things detailed below.
When Visiting this site you may not:
- copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk or any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), tamper with or alter in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as set out above.
- copy any material from this website for any other commercial purpose, without prior written consent from HPC plc.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
- use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
- use the site in any way that interferes with HPC systems, other users or harasses, menaces or harms anyone. HPC accepts no responsibility for any actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
HPC may at any time change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions, copyright and disclaimer statements. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and conditions and disclaimer current at that time and you are advised to check these each time you visit the site.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site, and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by yourself, and those using your login information.
HPC plc - 12th June 2018