Dental (air) treatment
Having worked with dental laboratories up and down the country, HPC’s compressed air systems are in high demand. But which are the most popular?
The need for the dependable supply of oil-free, dry, and hygienic compressed air, 24/7 was top of the list for dental laboratories and it seems that both rotary and reciprocating air compressors remain popular.
The following are HPC’s most popular compressed air systems and accessories as chosen by dental laboratories.
- Rotary screw air compressors - most dental laboratories chose models from the compact, modular and space saving SXC and AIRCENTER series which feature screw air compressor packages complete with refrigerant dryers and air receivers that are easy to position and simple to install
- Reciprocating compressors - For soundproofed, oil-free, all-in-one compressor solutions, many dental laboratories chose Comp TOWER T and AIRBOX CENTER systems. The KCT blue series is also popular, offering impressive performance in a compact, cost-effective design
- Refrigerant dryers and compressed air filters – KAESER filters ensure compressed air quality by removing potentially harmful contaminants such as moisture, dirt, and oil
- Air receivers – for the storage of compressed air at pressure
- Condensate treatment products – electronic condensate drains and oil/water separators that deliver and treat contaminated condensate
- Air compressor control system - SAM 4.0 air management and compressor control system – promoting Industry 4.0 compliance and ensuring exceptional energy efficiency to help safeguard the environment. Up to 16 compressors can be controlled simultaneously by the SAM4.0, which groups the individual compressors as one large station
- Essential to the success of any dental laboratories is dependable air supply for equipment that ranges from simple air nozzles to modern CAD/CAM systems that require large volumes of compressed air. HPC knows that without that, nothing works
Find out more about our highly reliable dental compressed air solutions or speak to our team today on 0845 4300472.