SCB controller designed for small compressors without the need for communication
SIGMA CONTROL BASIC (SCB): designed for small compressors without the need for communication, SIGMA Control BASIC has everything necessary for good compressor control and is fitted as standard to the SXC Series of oil-lubricated modular rotary screw compressor packages.
Previously, SIGMA Control BASIC (SCB) was the standard compressor controller for all HPC KAESER oil-injected belt driven rotary screw compressor models across the SX - SM - SK and ASK Series screw compressors prior to the launch and upgrade to SIGMA Control 2MCSIO (SC2IO).
SIGMA CONTROL BASIC (SCB) – Function
- Quick and simple operation with clear icons and large display
- Fully automatic DUAL control (full load/idle/on/off control)
- Monitoring of air network pressure parameters, airend temperature and direction of rotor rotation
- Counter for service, load and compressor operation hours
- Adjustable service intervals, pressure and temperature unit selection (bar/ psi/ MPa, °C/°F)
- Individually reducible nominal system pressure
- Adjustable switching range
- Group alarm floating contact
- Electronic pressure transducer