Sturdy space-savers for optimal moisture protection in all load phases
Featuring 10 dryer models across three compact frame sizes (TAH, TBH and TCH); KRYOSEC Series refrigerant dryers* deliver outstanding performance with industrial quality and reliable moisture protection in ambient temperatures up to +50 °C. Lower pressure loss from a stainless steel heat exchanger system and a low-maintenance design ensures economical operation. Thanks to their compact design, KRYOSEC Series dryers provide a great fit directly where they are needed – under machine stages, work platforms or even mounted on the wall (TAH Series).
- Reliably dry compressed air from 0.35 to 4.5 m³/min (12.4 to 158.9 cfm)
- Working pressure up to 16 bar
- Options: ECO-DRAIN electronic condensate drain and/or electronic thermostat for pressure dew point warnings – both with floating alarm contact
- Reliable Moisture Protection:
KRYOSEC Series dryers use a high quality heat exchanger system with stainless steel plates to dry the moist compressed air. Accumulating condensate is efficiently separated at all operating phases via the integrated separator, whilst the ECO DRAIN electronic condensate drain ensures reliable condensate removal without pressure loss
- Excellent performance in high ambient temperatures:
KRYOSEC Series dryers ensure reliable drying even under the most demanding of operating conditions. Together with defined cooling air flow, the combination of generously dimensioned heat exchanger and refrigerant condenser surfaces further helps to enhance performance
- Standard-compliant industrial quality:
KRYOSEC Series dryers meet machine safety requirements in accordance with EN 60204-1. Safety features include a lockable ON/OFF switch as well as a mains isolation device. High-quality manufacturing and compact design make them ideal for use within a rational decentralised installation strategy – such as adjacent to production and processing machines that require compressed air treated to high purity classes.
* KRYOSEC Series refrigerant dryers contain fluorinated R-134a refrigerant. TAH and TBH Series feature a hermetically sealed refrigerant circuit.