Exceptional energy savers with stable pressure dew point performance
With their high efficiency storage control, SECOTEC Series TA - TB - TC & TD* refrigerant dryers dry compressed air tailored to your requirements to a dew point of 3 °C and ensure maximum efficiency at all times. A generously-dimensioned thermal mass enables operation with minimal material stress and assures stable pressure dew point performance.
- Huge potential savings in partial-load operation and during work breaks
- Highly durable and low-maintenance system design
- Air-cooled versions for ambient temperatures up to 43°C
- Energy Savings:
Thanks to energy-saving control, in partial-load operation, excess cooling power can be temporarily stored in the thermal mass for later cooling without the need for power consumption
- Long-term Reliability:
The high-quality refrigerant circuit of SECOTEC Series refrigerant dryers assures reliable performance in ambient temperature up to +43°C. The large condensate separator and electronic ECO-DRAIN condensate drain provide reliable condensate removal during all load phases. Electrical equipment is compliant with standard EN 60204-1
- Exceptionally Service-friendly:
The enclosure was designed with easy component accessibility in mind, which helps to significantly reduce labour costs for maintenance and testing work
* The refrigerant dryer contains fluorinated R-134a refrigerant. The TA - TB -TC & TD Series models feature a hermetically-sealed refrigerant circuit.