With the new TG Series, HPC KAESER extends its range of energy-saving SECOTEC refrigerant dryers to accommodate flow rates up to 98 m³/min and offers models with a choice of air or water-cooling.
Designed for large-scale industry, these compact giants ensure stable pressure dew point performance even under the toughest of operating conditions - with maximum reliability and minimal life-cycle costs.
The powerful cold storage concept, together with the standard network-capable SIGMA CONTROL SMART controller, ensure material-friendly and energy-saving operation in all load phases. The innovative exhaust air control of the air-cooled variants sets the new standard in terms of operational safety and cost efficiency.
- Improved operational reliability:
The SECOTEC TG Series refrigeration dryer's innovative exhaust air control, combined with its frequency-controlled radial fan, ensures optimal cooling performance. This not only opens up new savings opportunities when it comes to planning and installation, but also significantly contributes to efficient and material-friendly operation of large refrigeration dryers
- Future-proof investment:
With the climate-friendly R-513A refrigerant, HPC KAESER offers the best solution currently available to assure future supply dependability. This effectively prevents high conversion costs or even imminent decommissioning
- Reduce your operating costs even further:
Thanks to the powerful cold storage concept with SECOPACK LS and perfectly matched multiple compressors, SECOTEC TG Series refrigeration dryers boast exceptionally efficient partial load control for flow rates up to 98 m³/min within an impressively compact unit that requires minimal maintenance
- Compact dimensions:
Efficient thermal storage control up to 98 m³/min on a footprint of just 1.7 m². This allows a space-saving installation and a high degree of flexibility when it comes to planning. The small size of the SECOTEC TG Series is made possible by the compact thermal mass storage concept. Measuring just 1025 x 1620 x 2130 mm, the rear of the dryer can be placed almost against a wall with a clearance of just 200 mm required
Innovative exhaust air control with radial fan:
Significant space-savings reduce planning and installation costs. Stable pressure dew point performance combined with material-friendly, energy-saving operation thanks to optimal system cooling.
- According to load, the frequency-controlled radial fan draws off the accumulated exhaust heat from the refrigeration dryer via the cooling air flow
- The radial fan is sufficiently powerful to allow standard exhaust air ducting to be connected directly to the refrigeration dryer
- The high efficiency dimensioning of the radial fan is also reflected in the low power consumption performance of SECOTEC TG Series refrigeration dryers
- Thermal overload - caused by hot exhaust air being drawn back in as cooling air - is safely avoided
- Compared to conventional ventilation systems using air hoods and auxiliary fans: No unnecessary removal of air from the room. This minimises exhaust air flow which means smaller diameter ducting can be used. There is no longer any need for an auxiliary fan
- Independent exhaust air control and high residual thrust allow direct connection to the compressor collector ducts
R-513A: A Future-proof refrigerant
The use of small volumes of the future-proof R-513A refrigerant provides security of supply for maintenance work throughout the entire life of the refrigeration dryer.
- The use of greenhouse gases is becoming ever more strictly regulated throughout the world. Installation of highly compact heat exchangers - such as SECOPACK LS and microchannel condensers - considerably reduces refrigerant demand
- The greenhouse gas potential of R-513A is significantly lower compared to the refrigerants that have commonly been used in refrigeration dryers up until now
- R-513A is equivalent to R-134a. It is neither toxic nor flammable