The HPC KAESER MOBILAIR M500-2 combines all the advantages of a two-stage, dry-running rotary screw compressor with those of mobile units: Maximum compressed air quantity and quality with maximum flexibility.
Portable oil-free compressed air is an indispensable partner for many specialist applications in the UK including the oil & gas, food & beverages, industry & manufacturing, drilling & mining, pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It provides the energy to power a wide variety of specialist equipment and tools and is also invaluable for a diverse range of applications plus cleaning, maintenance and repair tasks.
For industrial equipment with high compressed air requirements, the M500-2 ensures continuity of compressed air supply even during maintenance or renovation work. Easy to integrate into existing stations, another area of application is refineries (e.g. for pipeline flushing).
- Compressed air aftercooler fitted as standard
- Fleet Management via GPS as standard
- Refinery equipment as standard – including certified spark arrestor, motor shut-off valve and sealed floor pan
- Many features to facilitate setup (chassis with parking brake, crane and rigging eyelets, forklift pockets)
- Environmentally-friendly today and for the future:
The reliable and low-emissions integrated Caterpillar diesel engine complies with Stage IIIB European emissions standards thanks to its integrated soot particle filter
- Maximum long-term efficiency:
Thanks to an innovative coating that remains immune to temperatures up to 300 °C, the blasted and phosphate-treated rotors show no measurable wear even after years of use
- Minimal standstill times:
Thanks to a generously sized fuel tank, the M500-2 can run for two entire sequential shifts and can even run continuously when connected to an external tank