Unrivalled energy savings – uncompromising efficiency with HPC's rotary screw blowers
The future has arrived in the low pressure sector: HPC KAESER innovations such as the world-renowned SIGMA profile rotors offer efficiency gains of up to 35 percent. These reliable performers, which are built for toughness and continuous, trouble-free operation, also ensure maximum savings when it comes to commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- High-efficiency and low-maintenance blower systems – dual shaft SIGMA blower blocks
- Optionally available with Y/D starter (STC) or frequency converter (SFC)
- Start Control (STC) - The version with integrated Y-Δ-starter for constant speed operation is equipped with a premium contactor, overload protection cut-out, and phase loss monitoring. Rounding off the package: the SIGMA CONTROL 2 (SC2) controller and a reliable emergency stop system
- SIGMA Frequency Control (SFC) - Using variable speed control, the SFC frequency converter adjusts the flow to match application air demand. Everything is ready for immediate operation, since all programming and parametrisation is performed at the factory
- Plug-and-play complete solution with power supply equipment, SIGMA CONTROL 2 controller and factory-adjusted belt drive; pre-filled with oil
The new rotor technology benefits customers in the areas of municipal and industrial waste water treatment as well as flotation and fluidisation, where blowers are in constant operation. This makes energy efficiency a key factor.
- Ready to operate:
The turnkey blowers come complete with a frequency converter or Y/D starter, SIGMA CONTROL 2 (SC2) and emergency stop switch. This significantly reduces the work, costs and risks required for planning, installation, certification, documentation and commissioning
- Maximum efficiency of the entire machine:
The combination of SIGMA Profile rotors, optimal motor-to-blower power transmission and minimal pressure losses for all components ensures exceptional all-round efficiency
- Minimal pulsation in the connected process piping:
Special silencers covering a wide frequency range significantly reduce machine and piping sound
- Minimised downtime:
Highly durable components ensure reliable operation. The smart design eliminates the need for auxiliary devices (e.g. for sealing or cooling). Numerous sensors allow remote monitoring of operating status