The patented i.HOC rotary dryer from HPC KAESER uses up to 100% of compressor heat. Thanks to full-flow regeneration, it delivers reliable pressure dew points up to an ambient temperature of 45 °C – completely without electrical heating or additional cooling of the regeneration air.
- Integrated i.HOC dryer option available in air-cooled or water-cooled units
- Unit rated power from 37 kW to 200 kW
- Unit flow rates from 3.3 m³/min to 30 m³/min
- Integrated SIGMA CONTROL 2 (SC2) compressor controller (SFC model versions)
- Sub-zero pressure dew points even in high ambient temperatures:
Thanks to its extraordinary regeneration potential, the i.HOC delivers below-zero pressure dew points even with high cooling medium temperatures.
- Pressure dew point stability even with variable flow rates:
The pressure dew point remains stable even with low compressor load – no partial-load compensation required.
- Effective drying & heat recovery:
i.HOC uses the heat exchangers of the second compression stage, which have been optimised for heat recovery, as regeneration air