Oil-free compression rotary screw compressors with water-cooling
Durable yet refined drive and cooling solutions enable us to achieve lowest possible power consumption values.
This, in combination with a Kaeser heat recovery system, also allows you to significantly reduce your heating costs. We'd be glad to help you with a solution that meets your exact needs.
Thanks to their compact design and type-dependant small exhaust air duct, our water-cooled oil-free compression rotary screw compressors earn extra points when it comes to installation in low-ceiling areas.
- Flow rates from 3.3 to 50.8 m³/min
- Also available as a peak-load model with variable-speed control and frequency converter (SFC model versions)
- Also available with integrated i.HOC rotation dryer (DSG-2 series)
- Extraordinarily low compressed air discharge temperature:
The tube bundle of the two air/water heat exchangers consists of high-quality CuNi10Fe pipes with welded-on aluminium star profile for optimal heat conduction.
- Lower costs thanks to heat recovery:
With a Kaeser heat recovery system, up to 96% of compressor exhaust heat can be recycled – for example, to heat water to 90 °C.
The air/water heat exchangers of the 1st and 2nd compression stages are housed in two separate enclosures, each with optimal accessibility thanks to large service doors.