In the absence of cooling-water infrastructure, air-cooled oil-free compression rotary screw compressors ensure exceptional compressed air supply reliability – even in ambient temperatures as high as 45 °C.
There’s also plenty of power: thanks to innovative and intelligent system design, air-cooled oil-free compression rotary screw compressors are available up to 355 kW.
- Flow rates from 3.2 to 50.8 m³/min
- Robust stainless steel-aluminium cooler combination
- Also available as a peak-load model with variable-speed control and frequency converter (SFC model versions)
- Also available with integrated i.HOC rotary dryer (CSG-2 & DSG-2 series)
- Heat-use made easy:
Thanks to radial fans with high residual thrust, the heated cooling air can usually be used straight away for interior heating without additional auxiliary fans.
- Energy-efficient details as standard:
In standby mode, the temperature-controlled Kaeser standstill fan reliably dissipates residual heat – which means the main fan can be switched off!
- Exceptionally maintenance-friendly:
The first and second stages of the aluminium block heat exchanger can simply be pivoted out for cleaning.