HPC and HPC Authorised Distributors have a reputation for excellence in all fields of compressed air generation whilst HPC KAESER compressed air equipment is designed and engineered with the quality and forethought required to meet the demands of today’s rigorous manufacturing and industrial applications.
HPC places a high priority on professional customer support through its UK network of Distributors, all of whom have worked in partnership with HPC for many years. A variety of service plans and preventative maintenance agreements have been carefully created by qualified HPC engineers to maintain your system in the best possible way and at peak performance.
HPC Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements
To ensure the maximum long term efficiency and reliability of a compressed air system it is important that it is maintained in accordance with HPC's recommendations. To meet this requirement HPC and its Authorised Distributors are able to offer a variety of service plan options tailored to individual requirements.
These service agreements ensure that all customers benefit directly from the investment in specialised training and have a guarantee of workmanship.
Scope of Supply and HPC Service Agreements:
- Compressed Air System Design
- Full Scope of Installation
- Commissioning and Customer Handover
- Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements
- Emergency Breakdown Cover
- 24 Hour Call Out Facilities
- Compressed Air Waste Management
- Technical Support
- Health and Safety Advice
- Pressure Systems Inspections
- Site Surveys and System Management
- Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics