HPC has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading providers of asset finance to enable customers to invest in HPC KAESER energy saving products and innovative technology without drawing on critical working capital and with the confidence that an optimum finance package will be provided.
It can be argued that an asset finance facility is more affordable than a cash purchase. Additionally it provides the flexibility to preserve cash and other facilities to use at a later date in other areas of your business, whilst continuing to have the equipment and other assets you require.
Equipment Finance will typically be provided by way of a Hire Purchase facility or Leasing agreement. This enables your business to invest in vital machinery or equipment with the cost of the investment made more affordable with monthly or quarterly payments appropriate to the asset type and needs of your business.
HPC provides the opportunity to finance stationary compressors and air treatment components as well as MOBILAIR portable compressors. Simply contact our experienced sales team and we will gladly provide you with a quote and finance solution that is tailored to your individual and specific needs.
- Financial planning – protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for future business growth
- Fixed costs or variable costs - maintain your liquidity
- Highest quality and efficiency - your machinery and equipment is always at the cutting edge of technology
- Maximising workload – your machinery and equipment can be earning you money and saving energy from day one without using critical working capital
- Renewing your HPC KAESER system – at the end of your finance agreement you can upgrade your machinery and equipment ensuring you always have the latest technology and innovation to enable you to maximise your efficiencies
- Financial advantage – opportunity to achieve major tax benefits through the financing of your compressed air system and equipment
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) - entitles businesses to deduct the cost of certain assets from their taxable profits (please see below for further details)
For further information or advice regarding HPC Finance Solutions or benefits such as the annual Investment Allowance (AIA), please contact HPC to speak with one of our experienced compressed air experts.
HPC plc is not a tax or financial adviser therefore always seek independent advice from your accountant or tax adviser.