100% oil-free portable compressed air is an indispensable partner for many specialist applications in the UK including the oil & gas, food & beverages, industry & manufacturing, drilling & mining, pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It provides the energy to power a wide variety of specialist equipment and tools and is also invaluable for a diverse range of applications plus cleaning, maintenance and repair tasks.
Ideally, a fifty cubic metre class portable compressor and its associated ancillary equipment should be suited to its specific task, providing a dependable, efficient and cost-effective supply of quality 100% oil-free compressed air with minimal sound and exhaust emissions.
The HPC KAESER M500-2 Dry-Running Portable Compressor - a COMPRESSED AIR TITAN
Perfect for a diverse range of challenging applications, the M500-2 impressively rounds out the top end of the comprehensive HPC KAESER Portable compressor range and sets new standards in its class.
Delivering oil-free compressed air from 4 to 10.3 bar, maximum free air delivery varies from 38 m³/min (1342 cfm) at 10.3 bar to 45.8 m³/min (1617 cfm) at 6.9 bar.
Renting an HPC KAESER M500-2 Portable Compressors will provide a number of benefits:
- Top quality, 100% oil-free compressed air for any application – yet portable
- Excellent design, wheels and lifting features making units easy to manoeuvre & precisely position
- Intuitive user interface via the SIGMA Control Mobile controller which can link to a master control
- Large capacity fuel tank enables back to back operation over two shifts without re-fuelling
- Reliable Caterpillar low-emission diesel engine compliant with EU exhaust directive Stage IIIB
- Weekly inclusive hire rates plus a variety of ancillary equipment options
Industrial dry-runners up to 45.8 m³/min (1600 cfm)
The new standard for the 50 cubic metre class, the HPC KAESER M500-2 combines all the advantages of a two-stage, dry-running rotary screw compressor with those of mobile units, maximum compressed air quantity and quality with maximum flexibility.
- Compressed air aftercooler fitted as standard
- Fleet Management via GPS as standard
- Refinery equipment as standard – including certified spark arrestor, motor shut-off valve and sealed floor pan
- Many features to facilitate setup (chassis with parking brake, crane and rigging eyelets, forklift pockets)
For industrial equipment with high compressed air requirements the M500-2 ensures continuity of compressed air supply even during maintenance or renovation work. Other areas of application include refineries – e.g. for pipeline flushing. A perfect team player, it easily integrates into existing stations.
For further information please contact HPC or for immediate assistance please call 07775 937773 or email email@example.com